Wednesday 14 September 2011

A DEPENDENT WALES?

There has been some press coverage of Plaid's endorsement of our (Plaid's) desire for Wales to be independent. There have been some well thought out articles on the blog sphere, one from the Plaid Wrecsam blog and one from the Independent Wales blog (the clue is in the name) caught my attention. Now what I have not seen or heard is anyone making the case as to why Wales should be dependent rather than independent. I won't hold my breath though as I am at a loss to see why anyone would say that Wales has done particularly well (in the last forty years or so) out of being dependent on the UK - over to Peter (the Pain) Hain perhaps? Peter Hain, no doubt will be more than happy to say how thick, stupid, uneducated and lacking in talent, skills and common sense that are necessary to run our own affairs? Perhaps not Peter?

No comments:

Post a Comment