Friday 19 May 2017

CAMERON WIXCEY FOR NEWPORT EAST

Cameron Wixcey, Prospective Parliamentary candidate
for Plaid Cymru - The Party of Wales for Newport East

I am proud to stand in Newport East where i have spent all my life, except my 3 years in Lampeter studying history and Islamic studies. My family has been in Newport for at least 5 generations and in Monmouthshire for around 400 years at least. As a young person I know how easy it is to tune out of politics, however politicians decide the rules that life is played by and I for one, have no time for those that destroy our heritage such as the Chartist mural or jeopardise our future through short sighted cuts.

I have done minimum wage catering jobs, bogus self employed sales job and now shift work in a industry so I understand peoples' workplace concerns. My degree taught me to learn from out ancestors lest we repeat their mistakes. I joined Plaid as I realised no one else can or will fix Wales except us who live here. Our country and communities will only improve if we control the levers of power. I hope to be your new MP and I will ensure our corner is fought for and that the establishment, know Newport cannot be ignored.




Published and promoted by A Salkeld, 114 Brynglas Road, Newport on behalf of Cameron Wixey, Plaid Cymru – The Party of Wales Westminster Parliamentary candidate for Newport East.


No comments:

Post a Comment